Search for News


---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------


Receive our latest Notice Board Page posts delivered daily to your Email inbox ▼


---------------------------------------

News Archive

We want to hear about your village news and events

The best way to tell us is through the contact form here

Friday 27 September 2019

A Thank You From Cliff Our Former Village Caretaker


Having today officially relinquished my role as Upchurch Village Caretaker, may I take this opportunity to thank all those people, both known and unknown, who have supported me in keeping our village relatively tidy.

I will miss those residents with whom I've enjoyed a passing word or two. Hopefully, we'll bump into one another in the village.

I'd like to wish the new Village Caretaker, Terry Honeyman all the very best in his role and hope he receives the same support I have enjoyed throughout my 5 years of service.

Thank you 

Cliff Hansford
Space

Orange-Losenge-Notice-Board

Notice Board

Notice Board

The Village Post EXTRA
+ Click here to join our new local newsgroup

Please-Support-Our-Advertisers-Orange-Losenge

Click the Adverts

Support-BG
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING

Classified Advertisements

Classified Advertisements