Search for News


---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------


Receive our latest Notice Board Page posts delivered daily to your Email inbox ▼


---------------------------------------

News Archive

We want to hear about your village news and events

The best way to tell us is through the contact form here

Saturday 9 September 2023

A Coffee and A Chat

To all who would like a chat.

I have learned that since I lost my husband in February, it is essential to be in the company of others and to chat.

So, I will be trying an experiment.

I will be at Upchurch River Valley Golf Course at 2:00pm on Monday the 11th of September.

Get yourself a drink and join me there in the conservatory.

Anyone, and there are no restrictions, who would like to chat, why not come and join me?

We will meet once a month at first, and who knows, we may make it more regular.

If you know someone who needs a lift, please let me know, and I will see what I can do. If you drive, why not offer a lift to a friend or a neighbour?

So you know who I am - you may already know me from the foodbank collections, the Rainbow Café or Uplift church, which meets in Upchurch Village Hall.


I look forward to chatting with you all.

Gill Gay

Orange-Losenge-Notice-Board

Notice Board

Notice Board

The Village Post EXTRA
+ Click here to join our new local newsgroup

Please-Support-Our-Advertisers-Orange-Losenge

Click the Adverts

Support-BG
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING

Classified Advertisements

Classified Advertisements