Search for News


---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------


Receive our latest Notice Board Page posts delivered daily to your Email inbox ▼


---------------------------------------

News Archive

We want to hear about your village news and events

The best way to tell us is through the contact form here

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sarah Oakham To Run The London Marathon 2013


Please help Sarah raise money for Cancer Research UK.

On the 21st of April 2013, Upchurch's Sarah Oakham will be running in the 2013 London Marathon to raise money for Cancer Research UK.

Heres why....

“I am running the London Marathon in 2013. I was a spectator for this year's marathon and it really inspired me to apply..... so here I am!! This will be my first ever marathon so please support me and dig deep, anything you can donate will be a massive help!

I have decided to raise money for a great cause...Cancer Research UK, the UK's leading cancer charity. Cancer research is a charity close to my heart due to my personal experience as a child and I want to raise money to support my friends and family whom have suffered from cancer.

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.”

Sarah's giving page is:  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SarahOakham

Sarah will be holding a Bake Sale on Sunday the 24th of March at The Crown. Money raised will go towards Sarah's fundraising. More details to follow soon.

Upchurch Matters
space

Orange-Losenge-Notice-Board

Notice Board

Notice Board

The Village Post EXTRA
+ Click here to join our new local newsgroup

Please-Support-Our-Advertisers-Orange-Losenge

Click the Adverts

Support-BG
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING

Classified Advertisements

Classified Advertisements