Search for News


---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------


Receive our latest Notice Board Page posts delivered daily to your Email inbox ▼


---------------------------------------

News Archive

We want to hear about your village news and events

The best way to tell us is through the contact form here

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Martin Sheppard - Off to Tanzania

Martin Sheppard (top left) along with his fellow travellers.
Hello my name is Martin Sheppard and I'm 15 years old. I live in Wallbridge Lane Upchurch. In the summer of 2013 I will be going on an aid project to Tanzania in Africa with a few pupils from my school 'The Westlands School' In this time I will be helping the communities by building the Children a small school etc.


My trip is for one month and it's costing around £4,500 all of which I have to raise BY MYSELF !


I'm very much hoping people around the village will be able to sponsor me ! If there are any jobs around the village that you would like done then please give me a call on: 07860 520387 or Email me on: martinsheppard@live.co.uk


Some of the main projects are based outside Tanga, one of  Tanzania’s oldest coastal towns and in the Moshi area of northern Tanzania, in the foothills of Kilimanjaro.


Some other things I will be doing when out there are:


Volunteer work on important projects to improve the standard of living for rural Tanzanian communities.
Participate in ongoing conservation initiatives to protect wildlife and the environment.
Safari in some of Tanzania’s premier National Parks.
Marine conservation programme.
Indian Ocean and rural location.
Mountain trekking opportunities.



Thank you


Martin Sheppard
space

Orange-Losenge-Notice-Board

Notice Board

Notice Board

The Village Post EXTRA
+ Click here to join our new local newsgroup

Please-Support-Our-Advertisers-Orange-Losenge

Click the Adverts

Support-BG
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING

Classified Advertisements

Classified Advertisements