Search for News


---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------


Receive our latest Notice Board Page posts delivered daily to your Email inbox ▼


---------------------------------------

News Archive

We want to hear about your village news and events

The best way to tell us is through the contact form here

Tuesday 28 March 2017

'Island of Two' by Sarah Westby - Are you a Fraternal or Different Gendered Twin?


My name is Sarah Westby and I am currently in my final year studying a BSc in Film and Television at the University of York. I live in Hartlip and I am part of Uplift at St. Mary's Church, Upchurch.

I am currently in my final year at the University of York and in the research stage for my dissertation which is a research project in the form of a documentary proposal.

My documentary is called 'Island of Two' and is about fraternal and different gendered twins and their relationships throughout their lives.

I am currently looking for girl/boy twins to be interviewed as part of my research and was wondering if there are any in the village or the surrounding area?

I am interested in talking to twins of all ages, either as an individual twin or in pairs. It would be a short interview either in person or over the phone and I would be asking questions about their experiences of being a twin and about their relationship with each other.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sarah Westby
Space

Orange-Losenge-Notice-Board

Notice Board

Notice Board

The Village Post EXTRA
+ Click here to join our new local newsgroup

Please-Support-Our-Advertisers-Orange-Losenge

Click the Adverts

Support-BG
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING

Classified Advertisements

Classified Advertisements