Search for News


---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------


Receive our latest Notice Board Page posts delivered daily to your Email inbox ▼


---------------------------------------

News Archive

We want to hear about your village news and events

The best way to tell us is through the contact form here

Saturday 4 November 2023

A Coffee and A Chat





















To all who would like a chat.

Since I lost my husband in February, I have realised the importance of getting together to have a chat.

A friendly group of us will be at Upchurch River Valley Golf Course again at 2:00pm on Monday the 13th of November.

Do join us. Just turn up - buy a drink, and come and have a chat in the Poolside Bar.

We meet once a month, but who knows, we may make it a more regular thing.

If you know someone who needs a lift, please let me know, and I will see what I can do. If you drive, why not offer a lift to a friend or a neighbour?

So you know who I am - you may already know me from the foodbank collections, the Rainbow Café or Uplift church.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Gill Gay

Orange-Losenge-Notice-Board

Notice Board

Notice Board

The Village Post EXTRA
+ Click here to join our new local newsgroup

Please-Support-Our-Advertisers-Orange-Losenge

Click the Adverts

Support-BG
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ADVERTISERS BY TRYING

Classified Advertisements

Classified Advertisements